Christian Wyssen is CEO at the company Wyssen Avalanche Control AG. The Wyssen company has been building remote-controlled blasting systems for controlled avalanche release since 1999. In 2009, Wyssen Avalanche Control AG, which took over this business area, was founded. Within 5 years, Wyssen became the market leader in Switzerland, Austria and in Norway. Meanwhile, Wyssen Towers protect ski resorts, roads and mines in Canada, USA and Chile too. The company sets the state-of-the-art technology and services in the branch, thanks to its innovative solutions. Examples for this are the new operating software WAC.3® for Avalanche Towers or the variety of avalanche detection systems, which are indisputably regarded today as state-of-the-art. By 2020, the company Wyssen Avalanche Control will have installed over 550 Wyssen avalanche towers worldwide.
- Skiing, Freeriding, Skydiving
- between 2005 – 2020 COO at Wyssen Avalanche Control AG
- since 2020 CEO at Wyssen Avalanche Control AG
- Board of Directors Wyssen Seilbahnen and Wyssen Avalanche Control AG
- in training for EMBA at the University of Bern